Monday, March 22, 2010

Weekend Roundup in Pics.

(Or, why I love New York City.)

Irish Car Bombs with the British Boys at Riviera.
Mad and I remembered that we hate these after we drank them.


Prescious tried to frogger out into the middle of oncoming traffic, but wasn't able to rescue the RayBans before they were smushed by a taxi.

(And yes, his friends really call him Prescious. And no, I don't know why.)


Carst and I try and meet up on Friday night. It doesn't work out.



You know how, when a bar closes and you get "locked-in" and the bartenders serve you all the free drinks you can stomach?
Saturday night with Evie was like that.
Only with cupcakes.


I think the Midnight Knitter escaped from Jersey!


Now, can it please remain 60-70 degrees and Sunny for the remainder of March?
Then I can go to Central Park with LD and try and find the Golden God (pictured below). Thank you.


The Golden God. AKA, Orange Man. AKA, LD's next boyfriend.
; )

2 comments:

Barbara said...

How can you HATE Irish Car Bombs??? They taste like chocolate milk!

Meg said...

The Bailey's part I love.

The Giunness part ... well, I'm a wimp when it comes to dark beer ...