Saturday, November 21, 2009

N.S.F... EVER.

Apparently one of the rooms (roommates) and I had an extra good time last night, judging by the mysterious stain on the shower curtain. I feel like the action leading to the evidence is one you should generally be able to remember. But none of us do - or just aren't copping to it.

Either way, I find myself wondering if we should be more responsible at this stage in life. Sometimes I feel like my 20's have just been an extension of my college boozing days. Well, more or less compressed into weekends and the occasional Thursday night. I mean, I do have a job after all...

And in case you didn't know, my wonderful alma mater has earned the title "#1 Party School" on several occasions. Transfer that kind of training into a place where bars line every block and stay open until 4am (LP calls this Disneyland for grown-ups) and what can you expect?

Anyway, the rooms and I threw the offending shower curtain into the washing machine and forgot about it. No harm done.

Which was certainly unlike my last experience with unexplained "messes" in the bathroom - the one that traumatized me for life. I'll give you the short and to-the-point version that I shared with friends and Momma J the next day:

"Apparently, The Daughter and/or one of her family members believes that it is appropriate to use the toilet brush as a plunger, thereafter replacing it (and other ... large... things…) in the holder."


I blame The Mister. It's just the kind of disgusting thing he would do.

No comments: