Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Return of the BBCC

A few days ago, I revealed Momma J's tendency to send me random gifts at the office (a proclivity of hers that I happen to love... and always encourage).

Today, I shall reveal (sorry mom... ) her tendency to share TMI. Of course, I guess this makes me guilty of TMI-infringement also, but oh well here goes.

Momma J: Ok, so yesterday we enjoyed our Bourbon Bacon Caramel Corn. That afternoon I had such horrific gas I had to step outside several times.

This morning one of my co-workers told me he had to leave early yesterday because he was about to explode from a burrito he’d eaten at lunch. I asked him if he was sure it was the burrito, since I too was having a terrible problem - I was beginning to suspect the BBCC.

You can help us get the “bottom” of this…. Did you notice any gas after eating your BBCC?

Me: Not that I recall. And I'm pretty sure I would recall.

Also, you know that this very may well end up on the BLOG now.

Mwaaahahahaha.

No comments: