Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Always love for Always Sunny

Hulu + Always Sunny = Instant cure for boredom.

Dennis: No. Women aren’t allowed to try out for football.

Dee: That’s ridiculous. They should at least be able to try out.

Dennis: Well, there are plenty of other sports that women can try out for. Like, uh, cooking and…

Mac: Complaining to your friends about your boyfriends.

Dennis: Yeah. Playing… Playing at ballet.

Mac: Cleaning. Displaying cars at auto shows in tiny bikinis.

Dennis: Yeah. When you get older, you can play bridge together. I don’t know…


We think we're as funny as Dennis and Sweet Dee... Sometimes.

Me: Drew reminds me exactly of Mac.
Lil' Bro: Charlie (friend from HS) reminds me of Charlie.
Me: Oh, and you remind me of Frank.
Lil' Bro: Oh yeah, well you remind me of Artemis.
Me: I love you, too.


No comments: