Tuesday, December 8, 2009

"You can't squat with wobbly shoes and a cookie in your mouth"

“You know what else is bullshit, besides juice cleanses? The idea that wearing some ugly Reeboks with a curvy sole will give you an Ass of Steel.” - Gawker


Sorry Reebok Easy Tones - I agree with the haters.

IMO, the only way to shrink/tone any body part is Biggest Loser style – hardcore cardio/weights combo. As someone whose weight fluctuates as regularly as the seasons, I should know.

Also, as someone who has been lacking the ability to properly hit the gym since, oooh… JULY, I’ll go ahead and tell you that if there were magic shoes, cookies, pills, liquids, or any variation thereof I would have found it, marketed it, and amassed a small fortune by now.

And speaking of the Biggest Loser, I haven’t been quite as fanatical this season (I have work-out envy – watching other people get their shit together when you’re physically incapable of doing so is a huge de-motivator), but I am super excited for tonight’s finale. Team Amanda!

No comments: