Wednesday, December 30, 2009

You know you've never left highschool* when...

(*specific to my lovely alma mater)

...your FaceBook fan pages consist of the following:

Index:

1. The lake we grew up on
2. The short-lived, crappy burger restaraunt started by some kid we graduated with (located approximately 300 yards from our highschool campus)
3. The amatuer band made up entirely of guys we went to highschool with (also of note, they are all related)
4/5. Italian restaurants run by your highschool buddy's dad (approximately 1 mile from our highschool campus)

In other hometown rants, please see the following:

 
Oh Amy, I sure did.

1 comment:

Lani said...

OH.MY.GOD. I went to Lake Travis too and can't believe how everyone is still obsessed with that place. Sonic is the only redeeming value (and that's said by someone who actually enjoyed high school but Jesus, get over it already).

PS: I came across this article after you posted it on AustinBloggers so I actually have no idea who you are, hopefully you're not one of those dingy bitches I hated while at LT. lol ;) jk